Become A Member
HOW TO BE PART OF ARTS FOR SURVIVAL PROJECTS
The Arts for Survival is a not-for-profit company and registered Community Interest Company by guarantee which values and nurtures the voices, hearts and minds of the underprivileged in the community and helps them transform their lives through the creative work of Arts, culture and media.
The arts inspire creativity, gives hope, empowers individuals, brings new perspectives on processes, and offers original results that stimulate innovation, the development of new industries, creating jobs, products and services, economic well-being and quality of life. We get involved in Health, Networking, Pageants, Engaging communities through food, Awards, Cultural, Creative writing, media and Heritage projects.
Becoming a member of Arts for Survival welcomes you to a new family wanting to put a smile on others faces by taking part in activities of the organisation. Our members enable us to develop, build and deliver new projects while learning new skills and engaging with the wider community and other stakeholders.
What do you expect as a member of the organisation?
- We keep you updated with activities of the organisation like meetings, trainings,events, vacancies and new proposed projects.
- You can put self forward or selected to be a trustee on the committee
- Discounts on all our events tickets
- You can take part in voting during our annual general meetings
- You have the power to question decisions which you don’t feel satisfied with.
- Invitations to special members only openings and events.
- Opportunity to network with like minded individuals
Membership is open to all individuals and groups who are passionate with our activities and objectives. Applying does not give you an automatic membership since it must be screened by the committee members and subject to reference reply.
If you wish to become a member, please kindly complete the form below and we will be in touch with the decision.